VIBRATING SCREEN EXCITER
Technical features and advantages
- The self-synchronization principle is used to make the vibrating machine produce linear vibration.
- When working, fix the exciter on the excited part, and the excited part will obtain the required vibration.
- Lubrication methods: grease lubrication and thin oil lubrication, customized according to customer requirements.
- The motor is installed on the fixed base on the side (left or right) of the vibrating machine. The motor does not participate in vibration, and the motor is connected to the vibrator with a universal joint shaft.
- The eccentric block is easy to adjust and disassemble.
- The design life of the bearing is more than 10,000 hours.
- Both contact and axial labyrinth seals are used for good sealing performance.
- An oil injection hole is set above the casing to ensure good lubrication of the bearing.
- It has the advantages of light weight, small size, simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance, and long service life.
- It has the characteristics of stable and reliable operation, flexible adjustment and small maintenance.
- The service life is 1-3 years.