LINEAR VIBRATING SCREEN
Instructions for use of linear vibrating screen
Preparation before installation
- Check whether the motor label conforms to the requirements.
- Check whether the motor surface is damaged or deformed.
- Check the fasteners of the motor to prevent loosening.
- Check the power supply to see if it lacks phase, and run it for 5 minutes without load.
- Check whether the rotation is flexible. If there is any abnormality, it should be eliminated.
- Measure the insulation resistance with a 500 volt megohmmeter. The value should be dried on the stator winding, and the drying temperature should not exceed 120°C.
Installation and adjustment
- The motor should be fastened to the mounting surface, which must be smooth and flat.
- The motor can be installed horizontally.
- Adjustment of exciting force.
- The motor should have a reliable grounding. There is a grounding device in the motor, and the lead end has a mark. It can also be grounded by a solid bolt.
- The motor lead adopts four-core rubber cable YZ-500V. When connecting to the power supply, the lead cable is not allowed to be snapped, and it is reliably fixed to the vibrating body