How to adjust the vibration frequency of the vibrating screen
As we all know, the operation of the vibrating screen is inseparable from the vibrating motor. The vibrating screen is driven by a vibrating motor. The frequency of vibration depends on the speed of the vibration motor. The speed of the vibrating screen is reduced, or the reduction ratio of the transmission system is increased. Large, can reduce the vibration frequency of the vibrating screen. Similarly, by increasing the rotational speed of the vibrating motor or increasing the acceleration ratio of the transmission system, the vibration frequency of the linear vibrating screen can be increased.
Specific operation steps: Open the end cover at one end of the vibrating motor on the vibrating screen. There is a cam inside and a scale on the top. The frequency can be achieved by adjusting the number of cams.
There are many different classification methods for vibrating screens. For example, according to the movement trajectory, there are linear screens, circular screens and high frequency screens. So no matter what kind of vibrating screen, you have to buy it back. If we encounter the problem of slow discharge, how can we solve it?
The vibrating screen is a machine that uses a vibration exciter or a vibrating motor to drive the screen surface to perform high-frequency vibration, so as to screen materials and have the characteristics of high precision and high efficiency.
The vibrating screen discharges slowly or does not discharge, I believe most users have encountered it, so many users first feel that this is a problem with the machine, it must be designed by the manufacturer without designing, and in fact, this phenomenon is very common, and There are very easy to solve problems, because the root cause of these problems is the vibration source of the vibrating screen.
It is not difficult to find the root cause, and then solve the problem of slower discharge of the vibrating screen, that is, adjust the weight of the upper and lower ends of the vibrating motor. You can start from two aspects:
1. Increase the weight of two weights: increasing the weight of the eccentric mass can increase the excitation force of the entire machine. Users can increase the weight according to the number of layers of the vibrating screen and the specific gravity of the material, so the vibrating screen and the material can achieve the desired ideal effect.
2. Change the angle between the upper and lower weights: the angle of the weight changes, the movement trajectory and residence time of the material on the screen will change. The larger the angle, the smaller the eccentric force generated, and the longer the material is on the screen. The finer the screen, the slower the discharge speed. Conversely, the smaller the angle, the greater the eccentricity, and the shorter the residence time of the material. Accordingly, the discharge speed will increase. This type of adjustment is more suitable for coarse drying and screening of larger particles. Therefore, the user should adjust the angle between the two weights according to the nature of the material to be screened, so that the distribution of the material, the processing capacity and the super-netting speed can reach the ideal screening state.
When producing and designing the same type of vibrating screen, the setting is determined. Different materials require different adjustment methods. Users can adjust the angle of the hammer according to their needs. The vibrating screen is in ideal working condition.
Since the operation of the vibrating screen is closely related to the vibration exciter, we have to talk about the relevant content of the vibrating screen exciter.
Working principle of vibrating screen exciter
The vibrator is composed of two single unbalanced weight vibrators, and a pair of inertia gears mounted on the ends of the two vibrating shafts make them forced to contact (it can also be driven by dual motors). When the driving shaft rotates, the driven shaft rotates synchronously in different directions. In each instantaneous position, the component forces of the centrifugal inertial force generated by them always cancel each other out, and the component forces in the direction always overlap each other, thus forming A single exciting force along the direction drives the movement of the screen surface.
The function of vibrating screen exciter
- The exciting force passes through the center of mass of the screen body;
- The stiffness of the damping springs at the four-corner supports are exactly the same, and the distance to the center of mass should be similar. These two conditions are completely determined by the design and manufacturing accuracy. Under normal circumstances, the vibrating screen is forced to vibrate under forced alternating deformation, and the vibration intensity is large, and the signal that contains the dynamic characteristics is substantially annihilated. Therefore, it is difficult to realize the vibration screen in the case of braking failure based on the above-mentioned traditional model A complete reflection of dynamic characteristics. This model actually simplifies the vibrating screen body into a four-corner elastic support rigid body structure.
vibrating screen exciter Technical characteristics
- The self-synchronization principle is used to make the vibrating machine produce linear vibration.
- When working, fix the exciter on the excited part, and the excited part will obtain the required vibration.
- Lubrication methods: grease lubrication and thin oil lubrication, customized according to customer requirements.
- The motor is installed on the fixed base on the side (left or right) of the vibrating machine. The motor does not participate in vibration, and the motor is connected to the vibrator with a universal joint shaft.
- The eccentric block is easy to adjust and disassemble.
- The design life of the bearing is more than 10,000 hours.
- Both contact and axial labyrinth seals are used for good sealing performance.
- An oil injection hole is set above the casing to ensure good lubrication of the bearing.
- It has the advantages of light weight, small size, simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance, and long service life.
- It has the characteristics of stable and reliable operation, flexible adjustment and small maintenance.
- The service life is 1-3 years.