What are the precautions for daily maintenance of linear vibrating screen?
Linear vibrating screen is a kind of vibrating screen, which is widely used in many industries. The equipment is simple to use and has good effect, so it is favored by many users. Although the linear vibrating screen is easy to use, it still needs our careful maintenance during use.
Usually, the linear vibrating screens we see are driven by dual vibration motors. When the two vibration motors are synchronized and counter-rotated, the exciting force generated by the eccentric block cancels each other in the direction parallel to the motor axis, and when the vertical vibration The direction of the motor shaft is stacked as a resultant force, so the motion trajectory of the screen machine is a straight line.
The two motor shafts have an inclination angle relative to the screen surface. Under the combined force of the exciting force and the self-gravity of the material, the material is thrown up on the screen surface and moves forward in a straight line, so as to achieve the purpose of screening and grading the material. In the process of use, the equipment needs frequent maintenance. During the maintenance, the following points need our attention.
1. In the early stage of operation, check the bolts at least once a day to prevent loosening.
2. When it is used again after being left for a long time, the insulation resistance should be measured, which should be greater than 0.5 megohm for the measurement of a 500-volt megger.
3. The vibrating screen and the screen carrier are equipped with special damping rubber, so as to achieve the longest service life. The rubber strip should be properly located between the two, and the damaged damping rubber strip should be replaced.
4. When the rotation direction of the motor does not meet the requirements, adjust the phase sequence of the power supply.
5. After accumulative running for 1500 hours, the bearing should be checked, and if there is serious damage, it should be replaced immediately.
6. The lead angle of the tension plate of the linear vibrating screen can be adjusted. To install the screen, the lead angle bolts should be loosened so that the upper and lower screens can be moved and placed properly. The first tensioning screws and bolts tighten the plate and give slight pressure to drive the lead angle. , until the screen to the screen, firmly tighten the screw direction angle.
7. When replacing the weaving net, it should be ensured that the gap between the side plate of the screen box and the screen is equal to the first tightening and flattening, and the tension is maintained evenly with the tensioning plate, and the tension is checked. If the contact is insufficient, tight or uneven, it is a big cause of premature screen damage.
8. When disassembling the vibrating screen, it should be disassembled carefully from the outside to the inside to avoid artificial damage to the parts. In particular, to eliminate the balance wheel, it must be removed. The removed parts must be cleaned one by one, and carefully inspected. If any damage is found, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
The above are some precautions for the daily maintenance of the linear vibrating screen. In the maintenance process, correct methods must be taken to avoid the occurrence of problems.