As the name implies, the high-frequency dehydration vibrating screen can reduce the moisture in the material. Generally, it is widely used in the mining sand and gravel industry. The cleaned sand is then sent to the dewatering screen for secondary dehydration, which can reduce the mud content in the sand to the specified level. Degree. At present, it has good applicability for the screening and dehydration of fine sand, and it also plays an indispensable role. But if the high-frequency dewatering vibrating screen is not completely dehydrated, it must be reworked and will increase the screening workload. So what is the reason for the incomplete dewatering of the high-frequency dewatering vibrating screen? The following experienced vibrating screen manufacturers will answer this question for everyone.
Reasons for incomplete dehydration of high-frequency dehydration vibrating screen
1. The reason for the screen
The dewatering screen is not tightened, and the transmission belt is too loose. The above two conditions are likely to cause incomplete dewatering, which is not conducive to the normal progress of the screening operation, and then affects the dewatering quality. In addition, the blockage of the sieve on the screen causes excessive load. More, it will also cause incomplete dehydration.
Solution: The screen should be tightened, and the transmission belt should be tightened; the screen surface should be cleaned in time.
2. The material layer on the screen is too thick
The over-thick material layer on the screen surface may be due to too much feed, or the above-mentioned sieve hole is blocked, which will cause the feed layer to be too thick, and then the dewatering screen will not work, so this is also the reason for the incomplete dewatering One. Greatly reduce the working efficiency of the screen machine.
Solution: Reduce the feed of the dewatering screen.
3. Reasons for material size
The vibrating dewatering screen material with a particle size smaller than 3/4 of the mesh size is easy to steal through the sieve, and is called easy sieve; the particle is larger than 3/4 of the sieve, and it is difficult to pass through the sieve. It is used for the special slurry dehydration of coal water slurry. The effect of the sieve is called particles that are difficult to sizing; particles with a particle size of 1-1.5 times the mesh size are called particles.
Solution: Screening contains a large number of finer materials of finer grades, and auxiliary screening methods can be added. The auxiliary sieve with a larger mesh size is used to pre-screen the grade of the product on the sieve. When used for the screening, dewatering and de-intermediation of finer materials, the equipment length of the screening machine is generally 5.6-7m, and the length ratio is about 3.
4. Uneven feeding of the sieve machine
Uneven feed will not only cause material accumulation and breakage, but too little feed will greatly reduce production efficiency, and too much accumulation will easily cause poor screening quality, and even cause equipment operation failure if it is serious.
Solution: The feeding of the screen machine should be adjusted to ensure uniform feeding.
5. Other reasons
(1) The horizontal level of the dewatering screen box is correct. Solution: adjust the height of the support; change the inclination angle of the screen box to increase the inclination angle;
(2) The steel support spring of the dewatering screen is too large or damaged. Solution: Adjust or replace the dewatering screen spring.
Precautions for the use of high-frequency dehydration vibrating screen
1. Pay attention to the smoothness of the bearing during the operation of the vibration motor of the dewatering screen. Under normal operating conditions, the accumulated operation time is about 1600 hours, the bearing grease should be replaced and the bearing, bearing chamber, and bearing gland should be cleaned.
2. After the dewatering screen is suspended or stored for more than half a year, the motor should be disassembled for maintenance and replaced with lubricating grease.
3. After the accumulated operation time of the dewatering screen exceeds 5000 hours, the motor bearing should be checked. If it is damaged, a new bearing should be replaced.
4. After the dewatering screen has been parked for half a year or for a long period of time, the insulation resistance of the motor stator coil to the ground should be measured before use. When measuring with a 500V megohmmeter, the insulation resistance should be no less than 20 megohms.
The above answers the question of what is the reason for the incomplete dehydration of the high-frequency dehydration vibrating screen. I hope it can be helpful to everyone. If there is a problem of incomplete dehydration during actual use, you can follow the reasons and solutions mentioned above. For inspection, if you really don’t know, you can contact the vibrating screen manufacturer purchased at that time for after-sales service.