The vibrating screen is a screening equipment often used in the sand and gravel industry. It uses the exciting force generated by the exciter to screen the material, which is convenient for the next production of the material. However, the vibrating screen does not run continuously for 24 hours. When the production is not in use, the vibrating screen equipment must be shut down. Sometimes when it is restarted, it may be difficult to start. Then when the vibrating screen starts What about difficulties?
Reasons for the difficulty in starting the vibrating screen
1. The exciter is faulty
The common reason for the difficulty in starting the vibrating screen is the failure of the vibrating screen. When the vibration exciter parts are working, it is necessary to ensure a good lubrication state, not only high-efficiency lubricating grease, but also preventing the lubricating grease from thickening, solidifying, and agglomerating, so as to play its due lubricating function.
Solution: Check the lubrication of the exciter and replace the appropriate lubricating oil.
2. Power failure
Check if the power supply is faulty, and then check the current of the motor. If the motor is faulty, you need to replace the new motor components; the assembly line of the vibrating screen is composed of centralized control circuits. When some components are damaged, it must be timely. Replace with new components; sometimes the voltage is unstable, and the voltage at startup is lower than the rated voltage, which is prone to failure.
Solution: replace the new motor parts; ensure the voltage stability during the working process of the vibrating screen.
3. The vibrating screen itself is faulty
Once again, the linear vibrating screen equipment itself has malfunctioned. Due to the large change in the supply flow of the material, the feeding amount of the linear vibrating screen exceeds the specified feeding value, causing the material to form a blockage on the screen surface. When the material accumulates to a certain amount. , The working load of the linear vibrating screen is large, which makes it impossible to start normally.
Solution: Clean up the materials on the screen surface to ensure that the screen surface can screen the materials smoothly.
Precautions before starting the vibrating screen
1. Before starting the vibrating screen, check whether the screws and locking parts are firm and whether there is looseness.
2. Check whether the screen of the vibrating screen is pressed tightly, and whether the connection between the motor, rubber pad, screen body and frame is in good condition.
3. Check whether the power supply voltage of the vibrating screen is stable.
4. Check the vibration motor of the vibrating screen, remove the end cover of the motor, check whether the fan-shaped block and the relative angle of the motor are consistent, and check whether the installation angles of the two motors are consistent.
5. Check the feeding device of the vibrating screen; check the tightening gate of the vibrating screen; check the connection between the motor and the screen body.
6. Check whether the inlet and outlet hoses of the vibrating screen are sealed and connected, and do not overtighten them, otherwise they will be twisted when the screen body moves.
7. Carry out no-load test run on the vibrating screen. During the test run, the reciprocating linear motion is performed, the screen body and the frame have no collision phenomenon, and there are no abnormal phenomena such as abnormal noise and abnormal trajectory movement during the operation. After 10-15 minutes, use a wrench to tighten the bolts used for the drive mechanism.
8. The installation angles of the two motors should be consistent.
In summary, if you want to know what to do if the vibrating screen is difficult to start, first find out the reason for the difficulty in starting, mainly because there are some faults in the exciter, power supply or the vibrating screen itself. For example, the exciter may be due to improper lubrication, so It is necessary to check the lubrication and replace the appropriate lubricant. In addition, the operator should always pay attention when operating to ensure the normal production of the vibrating screen.