How to clean the vibrating screen?
The use environment of mine vibrating screens is generally harsh, and they are basically used outdoors, unavoidable from wind, sun and rain. In the mining industry, many materials also contain a certain amount of dust. When vibrating screens are used for screening , These dust and other dust will enter the vibrating screen, so it is necessary to clean the vibrating screen to ensure that the vibrating screen can be screened better, so how to clean the vibrating screen? The editor of Heside is here to explain it to you.
Vibrating screen cleaning steps
1. Equipment cleaning
The operator turns off the power switch from the switchboard. Unload the vibrating screen hopper (upper cover), screening mesh, and fine powder hopper in turn, and clean the inner and outer surfaces of the vibrating screen hopper (upper cover), screening mesh, and fine powder hopper. Transfer the hopper (upper cover), screen mesh, and fine powder hopper of the vibrating screen to the container cleaning room, put it in the cleaning tank, soak in purified water for 10 minutes, rinse the remaining materials with purified water until there is no visible foreign matter on the surface, and dry it , Assemble the equipment after drying. Use a cleaning cloth dipped in purified water to wipe off the dust, stains, and materials on each surface of the body. Visually observe that the surface of the equipment is bright and clean without visible stains.
2. Equipment disinfection
Before using the equipment, unload the hopper (upper cover), screen mesh, and fine powder hopper of the vibrating screen, and wipe the inner surface of the vibrating screen hopper (upper cover), screen mesh, and fine powder hopper with a mercerized towel dipped in 75% ethanol solution . Assemble the sterilized equipment in the order of fine powder hopper, screen mesh, and hopper (upper cover) from bottom to top.
Precautions for vibrating screen cleaning
1. When the vibrating screen is cleaned, the temperature should be between 30°C and 50°C. If the temperature is lower or higher than this temperature, the cleaning effect will not be ideal;
2. Cleaning liquid is needed to clean the vibrating screen. The higher the viscosity of the cleaning liquid and the higher the gas content, the better the cleaning effect;
3. When cleaning the vibrating screen, pay attention to the location of the object to be cleaned and the depth of the cleaning liquid. When the location of the cleaning object is relatively hidden, the depth of the cleaning liquid should be adjusted appropriately to ensure that it can be cleaned to the target position.
4. Check the upper and lower screen surfaces of the vibrating screen to remove impurities on the screen surface.
5. Check the bottom of the vibrating screen and clean the impurities to ensure that the bottom is unobstructed.
6. Check the fixing nut of the screen frame at the feed end of the vibrating screen to ensure that the screen frame has been compressed.
7. Start the cleaning equipment, pay attention to observe the vibration of the screen body, if there is abnormal jumping, shaking or abnormal noise, stop it immediately, check and eliminate the fault.
8. The impurities on the upper sieve surface should be cleaned at least once every 1 hour, and the lower miscellaneous bags should be replaced in time when they are full.
9. If the equipment is not running for a long time, the upper and lower sieve surfaces should be removed according to the “Maintenance Manual” to completely remove impurities, and check whether the sieve surface is damaged.
10. Frequently clean the sanitation around the machine to ensure the requirements of civilized production.
The frequency of vibrating screen cleaning
1. After each use of the vibrating screen, perform simple cleaning.
2. Disinfect the vibrating screen after cleaning and before use
3. After the vibrating screen is cleaned, it needs to be disinfected if it is used again within 48 hours. If it has not been used for 48 hours, it should be cleaned and disinfected again before using it again.
4. After the vibrating screen is used, the cleaning work should be completed within 4 hours.
The above is the answer on how to clean the vibrating screen. Generally, the scope of vibrating screen cleaning includes the hopper, screen, inner and outer surfaces of the vibrating screen, and the outer surface of the main body. Remember to turn off the power when cleaning. Effective cleaning is helpful to improve the working environment and screening effect of the vibrating screen.