The linear vibrating screen can achieve multi-layer screening. Its function is to screen and classify the materials that need to be screened. However, if there is a mixing problem, if the problem is found early, it can be dealt with in time. If the problem is found late , Then the role of vibrating screen screening will be meaningless, and a lot of useless work has been done, so knowing the reasons for the mixing of linear vibrating screens is the key to solving the problem.
Reasons for mixing of linear vibrating screen
1. Reasons for the sealing strip
(1) Deformation of the sealing strip
Deformation or rupture of the sealing strip can easily cause mixing of the linear vibrating screen. The screen frame and the screen body of the vibrating screen are equipped with sealing strips for sealing. The commonly used sealing strips are natural rubber and silica gel. After the vibrating screen is used for a period of time, the sealing strips will be deformed or broken, which is prone to mixing.
(2) The sealing strip is not tightly sealed
There are three possibilities for the sealing of the sealing strip: the sealing strip is not matched with the linear vibrating screen; the quality of the sealing strip is not good; it is not carefully installed during installation, which causes the sealing strip to appear during use and the sealing is not good.
2. Material accumulation on the screen surface
The screen surface has long-term accumulation of materials and even mesh blockage. The screen surface of a linear vibrating screen is generally composed of a woven wire mesh with a fixed aperture that undertakes the screening work. If there is a long-term accumulation of materials on the screen surface or the phenomenon of screen blockage, the weight of the accumulated material plus the vibration screening The downward force combined with the exciting force of the machine will press the material particles that do not meet the sieving specification to squeeze the sieve holes, deform the sieve holes and loosen the sieve, and then the phenomenon of material mixing will occur.
3. Broken screen
The screen of the vibrating screen is a vulnerable part, and different screening materials have different abrasion on the screen. The continuous operation of the screen while the load on the screen is quite large, which will cause the screen to be damaged and easy to appear. Mixing condition: The screen is broken due to long-term use, resulting in mixing.
4. The material running track is wrong
The running track of the material on the screen surface is wrong, causing the small particle material and the large particle material to be unable to be completely classified, and the large particle material and the small particle material are mixed together, which results in the phenomenon of mixing.
5. The motor’s excitation force is too small
The magnitude of the motor’s exciting vibration force directly affects the screening of materials. If there is a mixture of materials, it is possible that the exciting force is too small, and the materials are not completely separated. This situation is mostly caused by the longer use time of the vibrating screen motor. Long time or the time to replace the motor.
6. The feed inlet is close to the edge of the screen frame
The linear vibrating screen relies on the screen fixed by the mesh frame in the screen box to screen the material. Users who are familiar with the structure of the linear vibrating screen and the fixing method of the mesh frame can find that the screen mesh frame and the edge of the screen box There are gaps. If the edge of the feed port frame at the rear end of the feed port is close, and the feed volume is too large, it is easy to cause a small amount of powdery particles to jump to the gap between the rear baffle of the vibrating screen and the screen frame, resulting in Mixing of upper and lower materials.
7. The screen frame is not stretched forward
Since linear vibrating screens often need to meet the screening needs of users for large-volume production, the size of the fuselage is often large and medium-sized equipment of 2m or more. The size of the screen frame of the vibrating screen is also increased according to the size of the body. At the same time, in order to ensure the convenience of screen replacement and facilitate the installation and removal of the screen frame, the linear vibrating screen is designed with a free space of 2cm at the front end. Therefore, if the bead on both sides of the screen frame is not stretched forward after the screen is changed, the material is likely to jump along the bead angle in the screen box and enter the discharge without being screened by the vibrating screen. Feeding mouth, produce mixing phenomenon.
The solution to the mixing of linear vibrating screen
1. Check the sealing degree of the vibrating screen frame and the screen body, the screen frame and the screen frame. If the seal is not tight, it is recommended to use a sealing strip to seal or replace the screen frame. When using the vibrating screen, the user should regularly check the use of the sealing strip, and replace it in time if it is damaged.
2. For the problem of changing the angle of the vibrating motor, the angle of the motor can be adjusted according to the screening situation of the material to change the running track of the material on the screen surface and improve the screening accuracy. Generally, the motor angle of the vibrating screen is adjusted to 65 degrees when it leaves the factory.
3. Properly adjust the excitation force of the motor or replace with a new motor.
4. In the production process, check whether the screen is damaged. If it is found to be damaged, it should be replaced in time. To ensure the quality of the screened materials.
5. Choose a good quality screen, check the use and wear of the screen regularly, so as to avoid the damage of the screen as much as possible.
The above introduces the reasons for the mixing of the linear vibrating screen. The main reasons are the deformation of the sealing strip or the lack of sealing, the accumulation of materials on the screen for a long time, the damage of the screen or the long-term use, and the motor’s excitation force is too small. Etc., these are all causes of mixing.
If you want to solve the mixing, you need to start with the reasons, such as checking the sealing degree of the vibrating screen from time to time. Hiside focuses on the production of mining vibrating screens, with high screening efficiency and high strength, and they have been tested and run before leaving the factory to ensure product quality.