How should the linear vibrating screen be installed?
The linear vibrating screen is driven by double exciters. When the two exciters are rotated synchronously and in opposite directions, the exciting forces generated by the eccentric blocks cancel each other in the direction parallel to the motor axis, and in the direction perpendicular to the motor axis The stack is a resultant force, so the motion trajectory of the screen machine is a straight line.
The two motor shafts have an inclination angle relative to the screen surface. Under the combined force of the exciting force and the self-gravity of the material, the material is thrown up on the screen surface and moves forward in a straight line, so as to achieve the purpose of screening and grading the material. Can be used to automate operations in the assembly line. It has the characteristics of low energy consumption, high efficiency, simple structure, easy maintenance, and fully enclosed structure without dust spillage. The highest sieving mesh number is 400 meshes, which can screen out 7 kinds of materials with different particle sizes.
Working principle: The multi-layer powder linear vibrating screen is driven by double vibration motors, and works by the principle of vibration motor excitation. When the two motors rotate synchronously and in opposite directions, the vibration force generated by the eccentric block cancels each other out in the direction parallel to the axis of the motor. Under the combined action of the vibration force and the self-gravity of the material, the material is thrown on the screen surface. Jumping and moving forward in a straight line to reasonably match the screen to achieve the purpose of screening.
Usually, the linear vibrating screen produced is delivered as a complete machine, so the user basically does not need to consider the assembly of the linear screen equipment. After the equipment is installed, it is self-assembled; sometimes the linear screen user has an irreparable failure in the box and needs to replace the box, or disassemble the equipment when repairing the equipment or moving the equipment over a long distance, which also involves the problem of self-assembly.
Linear vibrating screen is mainly composed of screen box, screen frame, screen mesh, vibration motor, motor pedestal, vibration damping spring, bracket and so on.
1. Screen box: It is welded by several kinds of steel plates with different thicknesses. It has certain strength and rigidity and is the main component of the screen machine.
2. Screen frame: made of pine or wood with less deformation, it is mainly used to keep the screen flat and achieve normal screening.
3. Screen: There are several kinds of screens such as low carbon steel, brass, bronze, stainless steel wire.
4. Motor pedestal: When installing the vibration motor, the connecting screws must be tightened before use, especially three days before the trial of the new screen machine, it must be repeatedly tightened to avoid loosening and causing accidents.
5. Vibration damping spring: prevent the vibration from being transmitted to the ground, and support the full weight of the screen box at the same time. When installing, the spring must be perpendicular to the ground.
6. Bracket: It consists of four pillars and two channel steels, which support the screen box. When installing, the pillars must be perpendicular to the ground, and the channel steels below the two pillars should be parallel to each other.
Installation method of linear vibrating screen
1. Nail mesh: the screen layer on the screen frame, the trawl layer, and mark the mark with a marker to facilitate remembering the position; remove the layer with a hammer or a flat-blade screwdriver; use a rectangular object to raise the two ends of the screen frame (bricks). , square wood, square tube, etc.). The middle of the screen frame naturally sags to form a bow. The screen is 3-5 cm longer than the screen frame. After the screen is cut, one end is nailed to the screen frame with large-headed shoe spikes. The screen is aligned with the outer end of the screen frame, and the shoe spikes are spaced 10-12 cm apart. Then go to the other end and pull the screen tight, and nail the screen to the screen frame in the same way.
2. Equipment installation: Put the sieve support of the linear vibrating screen on the level ground. Note that the support should be placed upwards, not upside down. Take the spring base on the support as a reference, and the spring base should face upwards.
Put the spring on the spring coil of the outrigger and fix it well; lift the screen machine, align the spring coil of the screen machine with the corresponding spring, slowly lower the screen machine and put it down; install the vibration motor. Before use, the connecting screw must be tightened, especially three days before the trial of the new mesh screen machine, it must be tightened back and forth to avoid accidents caused by loosening; avoid vibration transmission to the ground and support the overall weight of the screen box. When installing, the spring must be perpendicular to the ground; lift the prepared linear vibrating screen box and place it on the spring stably. At this point, the linear vibrating screen box is installed.
1. The customer must remove the transport bracket during installation, otherwise it will affect the normal operation of the linear screen and even cause equipment damage.
2. Check the insulation resistance of the vibration motor winding to the ground. If it is less than 20MΩ, it must be dried before use.
3. On the screen body and the upper and lower spring seats of the machine base, the springs should be completely embedded in the spring seats to ensure the balance of the screen body. The vibration part of the screen machine should not have any rigid connection or contact with other objects outside the machine.
4. When starting the machine for the first time, pay attention to observe the running track of the material. If it is wrong, it can be reasonably adjusted to the correct running track according to the screened material.
In summary, this is the whole introduction of the installation method of the linear vibrating screen. Before installation, you must understand its working principle and installation instructions in detail. During the installation process, you must strictly follow the installation regulations, so as to truly improve the working efficiency of the linear vibrating screen.