What should be paid attention to when installing a linear vibrating screen
Linear vibrating screen is a multifunctional screening and grading machine. It is widely used in mining, coal, smelting, motor installation process, building materials, refractory materials, light industry, chemical industry and other industries. It has the advantages of large output and high precision. About linear vibrating screen how much do you know about the installation?
What should be paid attention to when installing the linear vibrating screen?
Install the vibrating motor of the linear vibrating screen, the connecting screws must be tightened before use, especially three days before the trial of the new screen machine, it must be tightened repeatedly to avoid loosening and causing accidents; vibration damping spring: prevent vibration from being transmitted to the ground, and at the same time support the screen box The full weight, when installed, the spring must be perpendicular to the ground; screen frame: made of pine or wood with less deformation, mainly used to keep the screen flat and achieve normal screening;
Screen: There are several kinds of screens such as low carbon steel, brass, bronze, stainless steel wire, etc.; Bracket: It is composed of four pillars and two channel steels, supporting the screen box. When installing, the pillars must be vertical to the ground. The channel steel should be parallel to each other; screen box: it is welded by several steel plates with different thicknesses, has certain strength and rigidity, and is the main component of the screen machine.
The linear vibrating screen motor should have reliable grounding. There is a grounding device inside the motor, and the lead end has a mark. It can also be grounded with strong bolts on the foot; the motor should be fastened on the installation surface, and the installation surface must be smooth and flat; the motor can be installed horizontally. ;Adjustment of excitation force; The motor lead wire adopts four-core rubber cable, and the lead wire cable is not allowed to have sharp bends when connected to the power supply, and it is reliably fixed with the vibrating body.
Installation steps and methods of linear vibrating screen
1. The linear vibrating screen should be checked before installation
(1) Whether the packaging is complete and undamaged, and whether it is damp;
(2) Whether the motor is deformed or damaged during transportation, whether the parts are complete, and whether the fasteners are loose or falling off;
(3) Whether the motor nameplate data meet the requirements;
(4) Use a 500V megohmmeter to check that the insulation resistance of the stator winding to the ground must not be less than 20 megohms, otherwise, the stator winding should be dried, and the temperature should be uniform during the drying process, and should not exceed 120°C;
(5) Check whether the lifting ring is tightened in place before lifting;
(6) The roughness of the contact surface between the vibration machine and the motor foot is not less than 6.3;
(7) Anchor bolts should adopt grade 8.8 strength and be locked with non-return nuts or spring washers to prevent loosening.
2. Installation and adjustment
(1) The motor should be fastened on the installation surface, and the installation surface must be smooth and flat.
(2) The motor can be installed horizontally.
(3) The lead wire of the motor adopts the four-core rubber cable YZ-500V. When connecting to the power supply, the lead wire cable is not allowed to have sharp bends, and it must be reliably fixed with the vibrating body.
(4) The motor should have a reliable grounding. There is a grounding device inside the motor, and the lead end has a mark. It can also be grounded with a solid bolt on the foot.
(5) Adjustment of excitation force.
3. Maintenance and maintenance
(1) During the operation of the vibration motor, attention must be paid to the lubrication of the bearings. Under normal working conditions, the accumulated running time is about 1600 hours, the bearing grease should be replaced and the bearing, bearing chamber and bearing gland should be cleaned.
(2) After the motor is out of use or stored for more than half a year, it should be disassembled for maintenance and replaced with lubricating grease.
(3) After the accumulative running time of the motor exceeds 5000 hours, the bearing should be checked, and if it is damaged, it should be replaced with a new one.
(4) After the motor has been parked for half a year or longer, the insulation resistance of the stator coil to the ground should be measured before use. When measuring with 500V megohm, the insulation resistance should not be less than 20 megohm. Users should be familiar with this manual before using the machine.
4. Precautions after installation of linear vibrating screen
Start and stop without load
Vibrating dewatering screens are generally used in complete sets of crushing and screening equipment or washing processes, requiring the screen to start and stop without load. Therefore, the principle of starting against the process flow and stopping along the process flow must be followed. Parking with materials is not allowed except for special reasons. When there is accumulated material on the screen surface, it must be removed before it can be started. The feeding can only be started after the operation is normal.
You should understand the structure and simple working principle of each part of the equipment; before working, you should be ready to drive, check that the rotating parts are flexible and free of jamming, the screen is intact, all parts are not loose, and the bolts are fastened.
The above is the relevant introduction to the installation of the linear vibrating screen. During the installation, the user should strictly refer to it step by step to avoid unnecessary losses caused by problems. Of course, in addition to dismantling and repairing due to equipment failure, users should try to avoid dismantling the equipment. If they need to move the linear screen equipment, they should try to move the whole machine as much as possible.