Introduction to the working principle and structure of the linear vibrating screen
Vibrating screen is a screening equipment used in the production of coal mines, building materials and other industries. According to different trajectories, vibrating screens can be divided into linear vibrating screens, circular vibrating screens, etc. Among them, the linear vibrating screen uses a vibrating motor as the vibration source, so that the material is thrown up on the screen and moves forward in a straight line. The feeder evenly enters the feed port of the sieving machine, and the oversieve and undersieve of several specifications are produced through the multi-layer screen and discharged from their respective outlets.
1. The working principle of linear vibrating screen
The working principle of the linear vibrating screen is that the shafts of the two vibrating machines have an inclination angle relative to the screen surface. Under the combined force of the exciting force and the material’s self-gravity, the material is thrown up and jumping forward on the screen surface to move forward in a straight line, so as to achieve the material Purpose of screening and grading.
The linear vibrating screen is driven by dual vibrating motors. When the two vibrating motors rotate synchronously and in opposite directions, the exciting force generated by the eccentric blocks cancels each other in the direction parallel to the motor axis, and stacks in the direction perpendicular to the motor axis. As a result, the trajectory of the screen is a straight line.
Screening process: After a large number of broken materials with different particle sizes and mixed coarse and fine particles enter the screen surface, only a part of the particles contact the screen surface. Due to the vibration of the screen box, the material layer on the screen is loosened, so that the gaps that exist in the large particles are removed. Further expansion, small particles take the opportunity to pass through the gap, transfer to the lower layer or conveyor. Because the gap between small particles is small and large particles cannot pass through, the original disorderly arrangement of particles separates, that is, they are stratified according to particle size, forming an arrangement rule with small particles on the bottom and coarse particles on the top.
2. Structural composition of linear vibrating screen
Linear vibrating screen is generally composed of vibrator, screen box, support or suspension device, transmission device and other parts.
1. Vibrating screen vibrator: single-shaft vibrating screen and double-shaft vibrating screen vibrators are distinguished by eccentric reconfiguration, and there are generally two types. The block eccentric type is better for the configuration of the eccentric weight.
2. Vibrating screen box: The screen box is composed of a screen frame, a screen surface and its pressing device. The screen frame is composed of side plates and beams. The screen frame must be sufficiently rigid. Mainly used to keep the screen flat and achieve normal screening. The screen box is the main part of the vibrating screen.
3. Vibrating screen supporting device: The supporting device of the vibrating screen has two types: hanging type and seat type. The seat type installation is relatively simple, and the installation height is low. In general, the seat type should be preferred. The supporting device of the vibrating screen is mainly composed of elastic elements. Commonly used are coil springs, plate springs and rubber springs.
4. Linear sieve damping spring: prevents vibration from being transmitted to the ground, while supporting the full weight of the screen box. When installed, the spring is perpendicular to the ground.
5. Vibrating screen transmission device: Vibrating screen usually adopts a V-belt transmission device. The structure of the vibrating screen is simple. The number of revolutions of the vibrator can be selected arbitrarily. However, the belt is easy to slip during operation. It may cause the sieve to be blocked. Vibrating screens are also directly driven by couplings. The coupling can maintain a stable number of revolutions of the vibrator. And it has a long service life. However, it is difficult to adjust the number of revolutions of the vibrator.
3. The characteristics of linear vibrating screen
（1）Using block eccentricity as excitation force, strong excitation force;
（2）The screen beam and the screen box adopt high-strength bolts, with simple structure and convenient and quick maintenance;
（3）Using tire coupling, flexible connection, stable operation;
（4）The structure of small amplitude, high frequency and large inclination angle makes the machine high in screening efficiency, long life, low power consumption and low noise;
（5）The design of the screen part can quickly change the screen and tension quickly. In addition, this design allows the use of various screens, such as nylon, special dragons, PP nets, etc.;
（6）The material has a long stroke on the screen surface, high screening accuracy and large processing capacity;
（7）At the same time of sorting, long-distance transportation of materials;
（8）The spacing and inclination of the screen surface can be changed according to the material size, the probability of penetrating the screen, and the productivity;
（9）Different shapes and structures can be designed according to the production site.
The above is an introduction to the working principle and structural composition of the linear vibrating screen. It can be seen that the motion track of the linear vibrating screen is a straight line, so the material is thrown up on the screen surface and moves forward in a straight line. Under the “cooperation” of gravity, materials can be screened and classified.
Linear vibrating screen is generally composed of vibrator, screen box, support or suspension device, transmission device and other parts. The vibrating screen produced by Hiside Heavy Industries has high strength, no welds, and built-in reinforcing ribs, which reduces the weight of the whole machine, while improving the rigidity of the screen machine, which is highly efficient and energy-saving.
For more information about the linear vibrating screen, please click to visit:
What are the sieve methods of linear vibrating screen?
Instructions for use of linear vibrating screen