The working principle and working process of high frequency dewatering vibrating screen
Nowadays, the coal slime content in the products of the coal industry increases and contains a lot of water, which brings certain difficulties to the dehydration of coal slime. In the past, the investment in the water treatment of coal slime was relatively large, which was not conducive to the control of production costs, but now the high-frequency dewatering vibrating screen is used, which has the characteristics of large processing capacity and simple process system, which can well dewater the coal slime. High-frequency dewatering screen is a kind of vibrating screen with high frequency and high vibration intensity as the main features. It is suitable for wet separation and solid-liquid separation of fine-grained materials. The vibrating screen manufacturer summarized the working principle of the high-frequency dewatering vibrating screen and introduced the high-frequency dewatering vibrating screen in detail.
Working principle of high frequency dewatering vibrating screen
The working principle of the high-frequency dewatering vibrating screen is to use high-frequency vibration to destroy the surface tension of the pulp, and the fine-grained materials will vibrate at a high speed on the screen surface to accelerate the separation of large-density minerals, and increase the contact between the materials smaller than the separation-sized materials and the screen holes. Probability, double vibration motor or flange type vibration exciter, the two motors are driven outside to make self-synchronized rotation in opposite directions, so that the screen body performs periodic reciprocating motion along a straight line, and fine-grained materials can be quickly screened out through the screen holes , in order to achieve the purpose of screening and dehydration.
Because the high frequency screen adopts high frequency, on the one hand, it destroys the tension on the surface of the pulp and the high-speed oscillation of the fine-grained materials on the screen surface, accelerates the separation of the large-density useful minerals, and increases the contact between the materials smaller than the separation size and the sieve holes. probability. Therefore, better separation conditions are created, so that the materials smaller than the separation particle size, especially the particles with large specific gravity, together with the ore pulp, pass through the sieve holes to become the under-sieve product.
Workflow of high frequency dewatering vibrating screen
1. Two vibration motors with the same parameters installed on the excitation beam symmetrically rotate in opposite directions when they are connected to electricity, and each generates an equal centrifugal force, and the components of the two forces in the vertical vibration direction cancel each other out in opposite directions;
2. The component forces in the parallel vibration direction are superimposed on each other to form a linear vibration force, and the linear vibration force continuously acts on the screen body in a reciprocating cycle, so that the screen body vibrates on the buffer spring;
3. At the same time, the buffer spring reduces the dynamic load of the screen body to the support foundation of the screen machine, and the screen body drives the screen surface to vibrate synchronously, and transmits the force to the material on the screen;
4. The impact material is thrown up on the screen surface to advance for dehydration, the material is continuously input from the feeding chute, and dehydrated through the screen surface, the under-screen material is discharged into the under-screen chute, and the over-screen material is discharged into the discharge chute.
Motion characteristics of high frequency dewatering vibrating screen
According to the needs of mechanical structure and process parameters, the vibrator of the high-frequency dewatering vibrating screen is arranged above the center of gravity of the screen box. This arrangement makes the motion trajectory of the screen machine ellipse at the feeding end, round in the middle, and ellipse at the discharging end. , so the motion trajectory of the high-frequency dewatering vibrating screen is ellipse-circle-ellipse.
Because of this unique motion feature, the long axis of the ellipse at the feed end of the high-frequency dewatering vibrating screen forms an acute angle with the angle between the screen and the long axis of the ellipse at the discharge end, and the angle between the long axis of the ellipse at the discharge end and the screen surface forms an obtuse angle. In this way, the moving speed of the material at the feeding end is greater than that at the discharging end, which ensures that the material can be loosened quickly at the feeding end of the screen, and the material layer is thinner, so that the fine-grained material is layered as soon as possible. The sieve, the water mucosa is broken and dehydrated; and the material speed at the discharge end is small, which can prolong the dehydration time of the material on the sieve surface, thereby improving the dehydration effect. This feature of the screen machine strengthens the dehydration effect.
Advantages of high frequency dewatering vibrating screen
1. Simple and compact structure, high rigidity, high strength and balanced force distribution;
2. The service life is long, and the overall service life of the vibrating screen equipment is as high as 5 years;
3. The screen can be made of wear-resistant polyurethane material, with long service life and high screening efficiency;
4. Low working noise, the noise is lower than 75 decibels, and the operation is stable;
5. Light weight, low power consumption, high vibration intensity (9-12mm), and high screening efficiency;
6. The variety is complete, which can fully meet the screening process requirements of different material characteristics and processing capacity;
7. The operation and maintenance of the screen machine is simple, cost-effective, sufficient spare parts, and timely and thoughtful service. Below we will introduce the maintenance of the dewatering vibrating screen.
Maintenance of high frequency dewatering vibrating screen
1. Check whether the bolts of various parts are loose at any time, and whether the screen frame collides with the chute, etc.
2. The excitation current (amplitude) can be adjusted according to the ore properties and material requirements. In order to make the screen machine complete the task under the premise of high efficiency, the excitation current premise experiment can be done.
3. The electromagnetic exciter and the control box should be protected from water to avoid short circuit. Cover the exciter with a rubber sheet to prevent water and ore slurry from falling into it, forming a short circuit and blocking the air gap.
4. When the equipment is in normal operation, the ore feeding concentration of the sieve should be observed frequently, so that the concentration should be controlled at about 40%, so as to improve the classification efficiency.
5. When the slurry stream fed into the screen by the distribution bucket is too far, the position or angle of the screen frame should be adjusted in real time, so as not to affect the classification efficiency.
6. Because the screen has high classification efficiency, good dehydration function and high concentration of the amount on the screen, the slurry in the screen above the screen has poor mobility, so it should be equipped with a water pipe.
To sum up, the working principle of the high-frequency dewatering vibrating screen is to use high-frequency vibration to destroy the surface tension of the pulp, accelerate the separation of large-density minerals, and increase the probability of contact between the materials smaller than the separation size and the screen holes, and the fine-grained materials are sieved through the screen holes. point. When purchasing, we need to find a suitable vibrating screen model, because different models and specifications have different feeding rates, ranging from ten tons per hour to two hundred tons per hour, and we need to choose according to our own production needs.