Influence and adjustment method of insufficient tension of linear vibrating screen mesh
If the material wants to be screened, it must pass through the screen on the linear vibrating screen. When using the screen, a very critical factor is the tension of the screen, which is related to the screening effect of the material and the linear vibrating screen. production efficiency. Because the insufficient tension of the screen mesh will bring many influences, what are the influences of the insufficient tension of the linear vibrating screen mesh? How to solve it?
Influence of insufficient tension of linear vibrating screen mesh
1. Lead to material retention
Insufficient tension of the screen mesh of the linear vibrating screen will lead to the retention of materials, thereby preventing the forward movement of the material layer, which may lead to the accumulation of materials, or even block the screen mesh, affecting the production efficiency of the vibrating screen. Therefore, it is necessary to increase the tension of the vibrating screen to flatten the screen surface, thereby increasing the service life of the vibrating screen, and at the same time contributing to the power and productivity of the vibration. Part of the screening will concentrate on the force for a long time, which will easily cause the screening to break, and screen the materials that should not be screened, which will affect the screening effect.
2. Serious stress concentration
If the screen tension of the linear vibrating screen is large, the stress concentration will be serious. If the screen tension is loose, it is easy to produce secondary vibration, and the screen will be damaged prematurely under the action of alternating stress, which will increase the production cost.
3. Affect the sieve penetration area
The bending deformation of the screen mesh of the linear vibrating screen affects the effective sieving area of the sieve hole, so that the material that should have passed through the sieve fails to pass through the sieve, resulting in a decrease in the screening efficiency. Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen the tension of the screen mesh of the linear vibrating screen, so that the entire screen mesh is evenly stressed and its service life is prolonged. Now let’s talk about the solution to the insufficient tension of the screen mesh.
The solution to the insufficient tension of the linear vibrating screen
1. Increasing the tension force can also reduce the bending deformation of the screen, but it will increase the stress on the screen. By applying tension, the screen can withstand a certain degree of prestress, which is conducive to improving the flatness of the screen, but it should be less than the safety allowable value.
2. Add the number of brackets. This can reduce the tortuous deformation of the sieve, but when the number of supports reaches the value, the effect of the addition on the deformation of the sieve is not so obvious. Additionally, as the number of supports increases, the stress on the screen becomes more uniform and the stress concentration decreases.
3. Increasing the tension force and reducing the support spacing can reduce the bending deformation of the screen and improve the flatness of the screen surface.
Adjustment method of mesh tension of linear vibrating screen
1. Adjustment of the tension of the circular screen
(1) Tension and fixation of the mother and daughter buckle: the method is to use the mother and daughter buckle to fix the screen on the mesh frame, and then tighten it to achieve the effect of tension and fixation. This method has high tension, long service life of the screen, and easy replacement, but it is prone to problems of material leakage and material running;
(2) Adhesive tensioning and fixing: This form is a new method of tensioning and fixing of screen meshes in recent years. The fixing method is to apply a layer of special glue on the mesh frame, and use it after the application is completed. The mesh installation tool evenly spreads the screen mesh on the mesh frame, so as to realize the tension and fixation of the mesh mesh. In this method, the mesh wire is uniformly stressed, and the screen frame and the screen box are in close contact without material leakage and material leakage. However, this method requires tooling and personnel to stick the mesh, and it is inconvenient to replace the mesh;
(3) U-groove tensioning and fixing: This form is a commonly used tensioning and fixing method and is suitable for various types of vibrating screens. The fixing method is to directly use bolts to fix the screen on the mesh frame, which is simple in structure and convenient in installation, but troublesome in disassembly.
2. Adjustment of the tension of the square screen
(1) Tension and fixation by hook plate method: For woven screen mesh or screen plate with thickness less than 6mm, the end of screen mesh or screen plate can be bent into a hook shape: if the diameter of screen wire is small, use thin steel plate and rubber pad to fix it. The edge of the screen mesh is wrapped, and then becomes a hook shape, and then fixed with hooks and bolts; the left and right hooks are tensioned, and the front and rear hooks are tensioned;
(2) Tensioning and fixing of wooden wedges: The punching screen plate and the slit screen surface can be fixed on the vibrating screen frame with wooden wedges. On the two side walls of the screen box, two long angle steels are symmetrically welded, and a section of short angle steel is welded at a certain distance above it, and each of the long angle steels forms an inclination angle. The sieve surface is supported between the two angle steels and pressed with wooden wedges and wooden bars. The wooden wedge expands when it encounters water, which can press the screen surface very tightly. This method is simple and reliable, and the replacement of the screen surface is simple and convenient. This method is mostly used for heavy-duty screens such as mining vibrating screens;
(3) Bolt tensioning and fixing: This form is mainly used in light linear vibrating screens. The tensioning and fixing of the screen mesh of this series of sieves can be achieved by pressing wooden or steel strips and fixing them with bolts. Tight and fixed. It should be noted here that the mesh frame equipped with the wood bar pressing and the steel bar pressing is corresponding, and the price of the wood frame mesh frame will be lower than that of the metal mesh frame. We should pay attention to this when purchasing.
In summary, the influence of insufficient tension of the linear vibrating screen mesh is that insufficient tension will lead to the retention of materials, affect the movement of materials, lead to accumulation, and also affect the screening area of the screen holes, reducing the screening efficiency of the vibrating screen; lead to serious stress concentration. It can be solved by adding the number of supports. In addition, we added the adjustment method of the screen tension. Different types of screens and vibrating screens have different adjustment methods. We need to pay attention when adjusting.