Linear vibrating screen is an important equipment in coal preparation, mineral processing, building materials, electric power and chemical industries, and various faults often occur in daily use, which affect the use. For example, vibrating screens often encounter the problem of screen clogging when sieving materials. Today, the editor summarizes the reasons for the blockage of the linear vibrating screen, and solves the problem of blockage through corresponding methods.
Causes of blockage of vibrating screen
The processing capacity of the vibrating screen is positively correlated with the effective opening rate of the screen. The larger the effective opening rate, the better the penetration of the material and the greater the processing capacity of the vibrating screen. In actual production applications, there are two factors that cause the effective opening rate of the vibrating screen to decrease (ie, the screen is blocked): one is the proximity effect, which refers to the formation of particles with the same diameter as the screen being embedded in the mesh. Clogging; there is also the accumulation effect, which is mostly caused by the stickiness of materials or the blocking of the screen caused by accumulation and agglomeration caused by electrostatic mutual adsorption. Therefore, to ensure the throughput, the cleanliness of the screen mesh must be maintained. There are generally two main reasons for the blockage of the vibrating screen: the first material and the second screen. Specifically, the reasons for the blockage of the vibrating screen can be summarized as follows:
1. The density of the material is high, and the selection of the screen is inappropriate;
2. The material to be screened is wet;
3. The material to be screened has static electricity or is easy to stick;
4. The screened materials are lighter;
5. The screen wire has a large diameter and is not easy to blank;
6. The bottom of the screen lacks a net cleaning device (rubber bouncing ball), also known as a clear tennis ball;
7. The woven screen wire is too thick;
8. Spherical particles or materials with multiple contact points to the sieve holes;
9. There are more flaky particles;
10. Thicker screens, such as rubber screens, have unreasonable hole shape design, which does not reach the upper and lower sizes, which causes the particles to get stuck. Because most of the material particles that need to be screened are irregular, the causes of blockage are also diverse.
The solution to the blockage of the vibrating screen
In order to effectively prevent the blockage of the linear vibrating screen, measures should be taken to address the reasons for the blockage of the screen:
1. Analyze and judge the materials to be screened, and select the appropriate screen. If the screen is blocked, the first thing to consider is whether the particle size of the screened material is appropriate, and more importantly, the characteristics of the screened material. If it is viscous, it will easily stick to the screen and cause the screening efficiency to drop. You can properly adjust the amplitude of the vibrating screen to see the effect.
2. In addition, the poor self-cleaning ability of the screen may also cause the mesh to be blocked. At this time, if the vibrating screen permits, a ball support plate can be installed, which uses the principle of a bouncing ball to make the screen Clean up.
3. When sieving materials with fine particles, high moisture content and mud content, the materials are easy to bond, and when the moisture content is greater than 5%, they need to be dried, dehydrated and then screened. If the moisture content is greater than 8%, wet screening is required. .
4. For materials with more flake particles, pay attention to adjusting the crushing method of the materials and the particle size matching of different crushing processes.
5. The vibrating screen is equipped with different numbers of rubber bouncy balls under different meshes.
6. Reasonable adjustment of the tension of the vibrating screen is an effective way to reduce the hole blocking of the screen. The reasonable tension makes the screen and the supporting beam produce a slight secondary vibration, thereby effectively reducing the phenomenon of hole blocking. Occurrence, this can better make the screen work properly. The specific method is: the tension hook is made into a constant tension mechanism, that is, a spring is installed on the tension bolt, so that the phenomenon of blocking the holes of the vibrating screen can be avoided, and the screening effect can be improved, so that the vibrating screen can be screened. higher efficiency.