Coal centrifuge is a machine that uses centrifugal force to separate liquid and solid particles or each component in a mixture of liquid and liquid. It is mainly used to separate the solid particles in the suspension from the liquid; or to separate the two incompatible liquid substances in the emulsion with different densities; it can also be used to remove the wet solid For liquids, special ultra-velocity tube separators can also separate gas mixtures of different densities; taking advantage of the different settling speeds of solid particles of different densities or particle sizes in liquids, some sedimentation centrifuges can also determine the density or size of solid particles. To classify. So in the process of use, how to maintain the coal centrifuge? Let us follow the coal centrifuge manufacturers to learn more about it!
Common problems of coal centrifuge
Reasons for the power supply and the motor not running:
1. The power cord is disconnected internally, and the plug and socket are in poor contact.
2. The speed regulator switch is out of order, the power supply is not turned on, or the connection wire is disconnected.
3. The brush is open, and the brush is stuck or severely worn out of contact with the commutator.
1. Check the power lead and replace the plug and socket with poor contact.
2. Open the bottom cover, check the speed regulator with a universal meter, repair the open circuit, and replace damaged parts, such as worn-out brushes.
Reasons for the motor not reaching the rated speed:
1. The power supply voltage is too low, and the speed is obviously slowed down when the power supply voltage is below 190V.
2. The bearing is damaged and the rotation is not flexible, or the bearing is lack of oil and dirt, which causes the bearing to heat up and increase the friction resistance.
3. Poor contact between the two brushes.
1. Find out the reason for the low power supply voltage, adjust the voltage to 220v with a power supply regulator, and when the voltage reaches normal, polish the rectifier with sandpaper to make the brush and the rectifier have good contact.
2. When the bearing is short of oil or dirty, it should be cleaned first and then refueled. It is acceptable to add butter or petroleum jelly. The lubrication amount is 1/3~3/2 of the bearing clearance. If the bearing is damaged, replace the bearing.
The vibration is large when rotating, the centrifuge jitters back and forth, and the noise is large. The causes:
1. The bearing or bearing sleeve on the motor is severely worn.
2. The upper end of the motor is mainly bent.
3. The load is unbalanced, the two test tubes are asymmetrical, the weight of the sleeve is different, there are more broken glass in the sleeve, and the centrifuge tube sleeve does not meet the requirements.
4. The rotor of the motor is not in the center of the magnetic field, that is, the space around it is inconsistent or the outer cover is deformed in the wrong position, friction and noise will occur.
5. The motor and the bottom screw are loose, the shaft is not vertical, and the machine feet are not flat.
6. The centrifuge fixing screws with damping springs are loose or the springs are broken.
1. Replace with new bearings or sleeves.
2. Remove the main shaft for straightening or replace the main shaft.
3. The test tube and the casing must be balanced and weighed at the same time. High-speed centrifugal balance is more important. The centrifuge tube sleeve cannot be changed at will.
Reasons for long-term shutdown or low-speed startup in cold weather:
1. Lubricant solidification.
2. Lubricating oil deteriorates and sticks.
1. After power on, it can be started with manual help, and it will return to normal after running at high speed for a period of time.
2. Clean the bearing and re-oil it.
Causes of damp and leakage:
1. The centrifuge is useless for a long time, the indoor humidity is high, and the moisture is eroded.
2. Insulation between the live part of the centrifuge and the casing of the machine is not good or the insulation performance of the insulator decreases after being damp.
1. The centrifuge that has not been used for a long time should be kept dry. Generally, it should be energized at least once a month and rotated for 15 minutes. If moisture is found, it can be rotated continuously for 2 hours to drive off the moisture in the machine.
2. When the cabinet is leaking, the contact point between the live wire and the cabinet should be found and replaced with a new one. The case must have a good grounding wire.