How to replace the vibrating screen bearing? Detailed disassembly steps
Mine vibrating screens are a powerful partner for crushing equipment in the beneficiation industry, and their bearings are generally heavy-duty bearings in order to carry a certain axial load. In daily work, the bearings that have been used for a certain period of time need to be replaced, so how to replace the bearings of the mine vibrating screen? I will share with you here.
Disassemble the bearing
1. Remove the protective covers at both ends and record the percentage value of the excitation force when the eccentric block is working, so that it can be restored to the original working state during installation;
2. Remove the shafts at the two shaft ends with retaining rings;
3. Loosen the fastening bolts of the outer eccentric block, remove the outer eccentric block, and remove the shaft key if there is a shaft key. Loosen the fastening bolts of the inner eccentric block and remove the inner eccentric block;
4. Remove the bearing seat compression bolts, screw into the bearing seat removal screw holes with appropriate bolts, and eject the bearing seat from the housing;
5. Remove the bearing gland from the bearing seat, press out the bearing from the bearing seat or eject it with a suitable bolt;
6. If the bearing is a cylindrical roller bearing with a separable inner and outer sleeve, remove the inner sleeve of the bearing from the shaft and put it into the original bearing outer sleeve;
7. Clean the greasy dirt of various parts.
Install the bearing
When replacing a new bearing for a mine vibrating screen, the same bearing as the original model must be used.
1. Wash the bearing with kerosene, press it into the bearing seat, fill the ball of the outer ring of the bearing with No. 3 lithium base grease to two-thirds full, apply it evenly with clean hands, install the bearing gland, and use coated bolts to prevent loosening Glue fastening bolts compress the bearing gland;
2. The bearing is a cylindrical roller bearing with a separable inner and outer sleeve. The inner sleeve of the bearing should be placed on the shaft and in place;
3. Install the bearing seat on the casing. If there is a grease filling hole, it must be aligned with the position. Tighten the bearing seat with fastening bolts coated with bolt anti-loosening glue;
4. Install the inner and outer eccentric block on the rotating shaft and place it in place. If there is a shaft key, install the shaft key in the keyway and then install the outer eccentric block, and install the shaft retaining ring on the rotating shaft;
5. Tighten the fastening bolts of the eccentric block, turn the adjustable eccentric block to the angular position before removal and tighten the fastening bolts. After the above assembly is completed, the shaft should have a certain axial series movement;
6. Put on the protective covers at both ends and fasten them with screws.